Mini Blueberry Cheesecake Tart
1 cup Almond flour
1 pinch Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon Xylitol
2 tablespoon Cacao
4 Tablespoon grass fed organic butter or Organic coconut oil (slightly melted)
Half a tub of cream cheese or half a tin of organic coconut cream – full cream – ** Drain liquid from coconut cream and discard**
1 zest of lemon or lime
2 large eggs at room temperature
Pinch Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (optional)
4 teaspoon Xylitol
A small handful frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees. Line two tart pans or several muffin pans with baking paper.
- Prepare the crust. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients, then stir in the butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the mixture between the liners
- Bake for 5 minutes or until very lightly browned. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes while preparing the filling.
- Using an electric hand mixer or a wooden spoon/ Normal spoon, beat the cream cheese or coconut cream (drain the liquid from the coconut cram first) and add sugar at medium speed until light and creamy. Add the vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Beat in the eggs on low, one at a time, and just until well incorporated. Do not over mix!
- Fill each liner about 2/3 full with the batter and bake for 10 minutes or until the centers of the cheesecakes don’t jiggle when the pan is tapped. Open the oven door (at least 1 foot wide) and let the cheesecakes cool to room temperature – about 1 1/2 hours. For easiest removal, remove the paper liners now. They can also be removed after chilling, though a little more cheesecake may stick to the liners then.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
To obtain more recipes like this Check out my Ebook https://kimberlylauren.com.au/product/keto-living-e-book/
For a longevity meal plan – which is not just about food intake, also a guide to getting your gut right (healthier, balanced ecosystem in your gut), and the importance on having a healthy relationship food – The 6 or 12 week tailored challenge is for you. https://kimberlylauren.com.au/product/6-week-challenge/